- Definitions of treatment-resistant depression
- Pseudoresistance in treatment-resistant depression
- (STAR*D) study
- When to switch or augment antidepressants
- Evidence base for augmentation strategies
- How long should augmentation therapy be continued in MDD after remission.
- When to use MAOIs
An audio interview that discusses pharmacological management of treatment-resistant depression with Dr. Prakash Masand, a Consulting Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences at Duke University Medical Center.